Pumpables is hiring!
We are growing and need a new awesome Customer Service team member. We are looking for someone with awesome customer service skills, breastfeeding and expressing knowledge, great communication and initiative to make things happen. Please have a read through the requirements for the position below and if you think you’d be a good fit for us, please go ahead and get in touch (details below).
About this position
If you are an enthusiastic person with customer service / business experience AND knowledge and experience of breastfeeding and expressing AND you’re looking for a long-term role that you can really dig into, please read on.
Here’s a quick rundown on what’s involved:
- Be on the frontline responding to customer contact via email, Facebook and phone.
- Access our eCommerce website and cloud-based distribution systems to manage orders when needed.
- Be in love with our brand, helping breastfeeding mums and giving customers solutions.
- Help out with admin tasks or projects when needed.
- Develop a high familiarity with all our products so you can give technical advice, troubleshoot and just be the product guru our customers need.
And here is what we offer:
- We pay fortnightly, wage negotiable.
- Flexible working hours
- Team communication via Slack and Asana (you’re never on your own).
- Small, friendly team eager to meet our new customer service superstar!
- You are an exclusively expressing mama or very familiar with breast pumps. It is imperative to be able to identify with our customers.
- You’re looking for a long-term position.
- You want to find a company that you can be enthusiastic about, where you will contribute to growth and enjoy helping to build the business and be part of something growing.
- You’re entrepreneurial – you are never expected to sell (we don’t do sales pitches here!) but you are expected to care about our business and want it to succeed.
- You’re an articulate English speaker with impeccable spelling & grammar.
- You are preferably within GMT to GMT – 8 timezones
We are a small business with team members all over the world.
We work virtually – so there’s no office, and we’re from all over, but stay in contact via Slack (team chat software), Asana (project management software) and so on – in fact the whole business runs on cloud-based software like Google Docs.
Our current focus is on sales through our eCommerce site and promoting our growth through word of mouth (social media, forums etc) about our EXCELLENT customer service and amazing products, so your role will be super important.
If you’re someone who would love a role in a small, friendly company helping out breastfeeding mums, recommending products, providing solutions and helping them work out how to use one of these ‘breast pump things’, then please apply.
How to apply:
Easy! Just click here to complete our Customer Service Application, with a load more questions so we can really get to know you.
Applications will close on Wednesday 4th October.
Thank you so much for reading our job listing and best wishes for your job search!