We're looking for a Marketing Coordinator!
We want to do ALL THE FUN THINGS like collabs with other brands, giveaways, influencer takeovers, surprise promos and we’re hiring a Marketing Coordinator to put together and push through all the campaigns!
About this role
The job title kinda sums it up - you’ll coordinate our marketing! You’ll work with the rest of the team, taking point on the promotions and marketing we do to spread the word, grow Pumpables (and hopefully, have some fun!):
- Brand collaborations
- Sales (including base level Facebook Ads and email marketing).
- Influencer takeovers
- Optimizing our influencer outreach
- Keeping an eye on our community, socials, and what the buzz is about our brand and breast pumps generally on the net.
- Putting together plans to spread awareness about new products, app features and upcoming promotions.
- Brainstorming with the rest of the team to fire up our growth 🙌
- “Going to work” in, not an office, but a virtual workspace (we use Asana) where you will collab with the rest of the team and be proactive about getting work done.
Important - we’re hoping to find someone who’ll be comfortable doing the odd IG Story / Reel.
Requirements for the role:
- Extensive familiarity with modern breast pumps.
- Minimum 2 years experience in brand marketing and / or digital marketing - essential.
- Ideally, familiarity with Shopify, as well as commonly used tools like Klaviyo, Asana, etc.
- Demonstrated readiness to take point on ecommerce / brand marketing campaigns.
- Demonstrated understanding of our brand, its community and commitment to our growth.
- Real passion for supporting new moms / pumpers.
Basic conditions of work with Pumpables (read carefully!)
- We expect this role to be 20 hours per week, but we’ll try to work with you to hit the amount of hours per week that works best for you.
- You figure out when you’re going to work - there are no start / end hours. You balance getting everything done so you have an impact in your role AND have the daily routine that works best for you personally.
- You’ll be paid based on hours worked every 2 weeks, invoicing us as a contractor.
- We’re almost totally text based and asynchronous. Consider us a bunch of ‘appointment-phobics’. Sometimes we’ll have a call. There was one back in 2021. They’re to be avoided though, right?
We’re a new breast pump company that lives on the internet. We know A LOT about breast pumps, and what works best for pumpers, and we learn from our community all the time, too. We’re on a mission to make pumping better by building better products, and building a brand culture that supports and empowers.
We have a few quirks. We’re fully remote and we aren’t into ‘traditional’ ways of doing things. You’re in control of when you do your work. Our workplace is basically like an incredibly complicated chat group. It’s not for everyone - you need to be intrinsically motivated.
Is Pumpables right for you? It is if you care about what we care about - building a company that does good in the world supporting new parents, that is on a path to big growth and real impact, and proving that we can do it at home, in our own time, too. We’ve got something to prove and we hope you’ll want to be part of that.