This is a privacy notice and lets you know how Pumpables handles the information that we collect in the Pump Buddy app. This privacy notice will cover:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through Pump Buddy, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected through the Pump Buddy app. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via the app or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We may use the data collected on this app to make improvements to the app or inform design for future products. Your personal information will not be shared.
The app requires you to complete a registration form. During registration you are required to give certain information (such as name and email address). This information may be used to contact you with marketing information about Pumpables. The Pump Buddy app will be most useful to you if you provide information (such as your baby’s age) but it is not required.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you record data in the app, your information is protected both online and offline.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only team members who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The data is kept in a secure environment.